Christmas can be and often is a hectic, crazy time of year. The shopping, the preparations, the commotion. It can all add up to a holiday season that is full of a lot of things, but empty of some of the things that truly matter. That's why we are inviting you to start a new Christmas tradition.
JOIN US DECEMBER 24 AT 7 PM (Cancelled)
for a celebration that will include:
- Free gift bags for kids to enjoy during the service
- A 45-minute celebration that will include traditional Christmas carols, acoustic worship, candle lighting, and a short holiday message.
- Time after the service to enjoy hot chocolate & cookies with old friends & new while listening to live jazz
AND ON DECEMBER 25 AT 10:30 AM (Cancelled)
for an interactive family service.
AND THEN AT 7 PM (Cancelled)
for a family movie night featuring the movie "Fred Claus."
We'll have the popcorn ready for you. Bring a comfy blanket or lawn chair and some other snacks and drinks and enjoy laughing with other families on the evening of Christmas.
We hope you will join Bridgetown Church of Christ and begin a new Christmas tradition this year.
- Where will the services be held? Services will be held at Bridgetown Church of Christ, 3854 Race Road, Cincinnati, OH 45211
- Are the services different? The services on the 23 and 24 are identical in length & in service components. The one on the 25th is different.
- Will the service be available online? Yes. The December 24 service will be streamed live online. You will be able to watch the service on a phone, tablet, computer, Smart TV, or any device that can connect to YouTube.Due to the interactive nature of the service on the 25th, we will not be live-streaming that service.
- Are kids welcome? Yes. Children are welcome to attend and can expect to receive a free gift bag that they can use during the service.
- Do I need to purchase tickets or sign up? You do not need to do anything but show up to attend.
- Where do I park? We have multiple lots & parking locations all close to the main entrance. All parking lots & locations are marked clearly with signs for easy access.
- I have a question not answered here, who can I contact? You can contact the church office here. Someone will get in touch with you to answer your questions.