Christmas can be and often is a hectic, crazy time of year. The shopping, the preparations, the commotion. It can all add up to a holiday season that is full of a lot of things, but empty of some of the things that truly matter. That's why we are inviting you to start a new Christmas tradition.
On Thursday, December 23 at 7:00pm & Friday, December 24 at 7:00pm Bridgetown Church will offer TWO IDENTICAL 50-minute services that will include:
- Pre-Service interactive games for all ages (so be sure to come early)
- Free gift bags for kids to enjoy during the service
- A 35-minute indoor service that will include traditional Christmas carols, acoustic worship, and a 15-minute teaching time.
- A 15-minute outdoor service that will include singing around firepits and candle lighting.
- Time after the service to enjoy hot chocolate & cookies with old friends & new while staying warm around the fire pits.
We hope you will join Bridgetown Church of Christ and begin a new Christmas tradition this year.
- When are the services? There will be a service on Thursday, December 23 at 7:00pm and a service on Friday, December 24 at 7:00pm.
- Where will the services be held? Services will be held at Bridgetown Church of Christ, 3854 Race Road, Cincinnati, OH 45211
- Are the services different? The services are identical in length & in service components.
- Will the service be available online? Yes. The indoor portion of the service will be streamed live online. You will be able to watch the service on a phone, tablet, computer, Smart TV, or any device that can connect to YouTube. You can find the link to the live stream here.
- Are kids welcome? Yes. Children are welcome to attend and can expect to receive a free gift bag that they can use during the service.
- Do I need to purchase tickets or sign up? You do not need to do anything but show up to attend.
- Where do I park? We have multiple lots & parking locations all close to the main entrance. All parking lots & locations are marked clearly with signs for easy access.
- I have a question not answered here, who can I contact? You can contact the church office here. Someone will get in touch with you to answer your questions.