Bridgetown Church & Bridgetown Kids is leading a Family Dedication Service on Saturday, April 9 from 10:30am-11:15am. The Family Dedication Service is an opportunity for families to have children of any age dedicated to the Lord. A Family Dedication Service is like a Child Dedication Service with the additional focus on the family committing themselves to God for the sake of their child and making promises to raise their child for His glory.
As part of the Family Dedication Service, participating families will complete the Family Dedication Booklet and attend the Prep For Family Dedication class on Sunday, April 3 from 8:00am-10:00am. Both the booklet and the class will encourage reflection on God's Word and what it means to raise a child in a God-honoring way. They will also add to the experience and value of the Family Dedication Service.
Family Dedication Is
- An opportunity for families to commit to raise their child in a way that honors God.
- A challenge for families to be examples in service, worship, faith and obedience to the Lord, for the sake of their child.
- Assistance for families as they seek to lay a foundation of faith in Jesus Christ and a relationship with Him.
- An opportunity for families to enlist the support of Bridgetown Church to help them raise their child in the faith.
- A time for families to draw together to make this commitment.
How To Participate
- Sign up using the form below by Sunday, March 27.
- Pick up a copy of the Family Dedication Booklet from the Gateway Cafe in the church lobby.
- Bring your completed Family Dedication Booklet to the Prep for Family Dedication class on Sunday, April 3 at 8:00am.
- Invite friends, family, and loved ones to join you for the special Family Dedication Service.