Our church is a place where all are invited in to discover who God is and the purpose He has for all of us in His story. We think church should be one of the most engaging and exciting places on the planet—a place where people of all ages and backgrounds can experience a God who is real and relevant in their lives today. And that's exactly what we want to help you do.
We are so glad you are here!
What to Expect
We get it. Church can be an intimidating place to visit.
Let us at least alleviate some of your worries. It does not matter who you are, where you come from or what you have done, you are welcome here.
We simply want you to experience the good news about Jesus. That is what drives us. We really believe that when you experience His story it can change your life.
So you will hear it in our Biblical teaching and worship and you'll feel it when you are greeted warmly at the door. You will see it in how we treat your kids and you will even smell it in the coffee that we serve.
There is a place at Bridgetown for your whole family to connect to the hope, love and joy that comes from a community of people who love Jesus.
We have in-person worship service every Sunday at 10:30am at 3854 Race Rd Cincinnati, OH 45211.
You can watch the livestream here. If you can't join us in-person or watch the livestream, the service is available anytime here on our website.
Frequently Asked Questions
Type the content for this accordion section here. This is just example text to show you what it will look like when you enter text content into this accordion section. Your unique, authentic, and appropriate text will be filled into this section.
Each adult service has the following components:
- Musical Worship - You can participate by singing, clapping, standing, sitting, or any other way that suits you. We sing a mix of newer & older songs.
- Message - The Word of God, the Bible, has the power to change lives. The message will focus on a specific section from the Bible and how it applies to our lives today.
- Prayer - Prayer is talking to God & you will have the opportunity to try it. You will not be asked to pray out loud or publicly.
- Communion - Communion is a time where we remember what Jesus did for us when died on the cross. Communion is open to anyone who trusts in & follows Jesus.
- Offering - Offering is when we encourage those who consider Bridgetown Church to be "their church" to support the ongoing work of the church. There are no plates, baskets, or buckets passed and it is optional.
We are a very kid-friendly church.
Bridgetown Kids (BCC's Children's Ministry) & bcsm (BCC's Student Ministry) offer age-appropriate programming for kids (birth through 5th grade) and students (6th through 12th grade).
There are also separate spaces set aside for moms with children 0-12mos & families with younger children who would prefer to stay with their family.
- For moms with children 0-12mos, we offer a Nursing & New Moms Room that is available anytime. The room features a livestream of the service, comfy chairs, privacy for feeding, toys, and emergency supplies.
- For families with younger kids who would rather stay with you but would like a little freedom to play & roam without disrupting the service, we provide a Family Room. This room is located at the back of the sanctuary and has sound & a view of the stage so you don't miss out on the service.
We take the safety of your child seriously.
- Both teams are trained & background checked.
- Both ministries have a check-in process. Bridgetown Kids has an additional check out process, but the students join the adults for the last part of the service, so they will be in the same room with you as service is ending.
- On your first visit your family will be asked to provide basic information for each person in the family. The registration process occurs only on the first visit.
We prefer you to wear clothes.
Beyond that, wear what you are comfortable in. Some of our partners like to dress to the nines. Others like to wear jeans and a t-shirt. The choice is yours.
That is awesome.
We love that you are so curious. If you have not found all the answers you need on this page, keep looking around, shoot us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or just give us a call: 513-574-1111. We would love to talk with you.