Type content here...
Considering a change to your Sunday morning routine? We'd love for you to join us this Sunday or any Sunday!
Every Sunday at 10:30am Bridgetown Church offers programming for adults, children, and students. Here's what you can expect at Bridgetown Church:
- Teaching from the Bible for all ages
- Fun and engaging programs for kids & students
- Approachable leaders
- A place to serve God and ask questions
More specifically, Bridgetown Church offers programming for adults, children, and students. For adults we have a service that features modern, upbeat, and engaging musical worship, opportunities for prayer & communion, and a message that connects the Bible to your life. For children birth-5th grade Bridgetown Kids offers programming that is safe, fun, and age-appropriate. There is a secure check-in & check-out process and all volunteers have gone through training and have a yearly criminal background check. For students in 6th-8th grade bcsm is led by trained & screened volunteers who are ready to give your students an environment & experience designed just for them .
No matter your age or stage in life, attending a church for the first time can be nerve-racking, so we’ve worked hard to create a welcoming environment from the moment you drive into the parking lot & walk through the doors. We hope you'll check the website out & join us this Sunday or any Sunday!
Where is Bridgetown Church of Christ? Click here for directions.
What days & times are the services? Sundays at 10:30am. You can also listen to audio recordings of past sermons anytime here.
What are the adult services like? Each adult service has the following components:
- Musical Worship - You can participate by singing, clapping, standing, sitting, or any other way that suits you. The songs are a mix of newer & older songs.
- Message - The Word of God, the Bible, has the power to change lives. The message will focus on a specific section from the Bible and how it applies to our lives today.
- Prayer - Prayer is talking to God & you will have the opportunity to try it. You will not be asked to pray out loud or publicly.
- Communion - Communion is a time where we remember what Jesus did for us when died on the cross. Communion is open to anyone who trusts in & follows Jesus.
- Offering - Offering is when we encourage those who consider Bridgetown Church to be "their church" to support the on-going work of the church. There are no plates, baskets, or buckets passed and it is optional.
What should I wear? For some families, Sunday is the day to wear a pretty dress or a suit and tie. For others it's a day to wear a pair of blue jeans & a t-shirt. Wear whatever you're comfortable in.
Are my kids welcome? YES! There are separate programs for kids birth-5th grade in Bridgetown Kids and for students 6th-8th grade in bcsm. Regardless of their age, kids will be taken care of by volunteers who have been trained & had a background check. If you prefer to have your kids in service with you, that's fine too. For families with younger children, we offer a Family Room. This room is located at the back of the sanctuary and has sound & a view of the stage so you don't miss out on the service. We are a very kid-friendly church.
Can I bring a friend? YES! Bring 1, 2, or 20 with you.
Where should I park? For an aerial view of our parking lots & locations, click here. When you arrive, you'll be able to find parking in our main lots, in front and behind of the office complex next door, along the back drive behind the church, and in the gravel lot behind the lower level. In other words, there is plenty of well-lit, free parking.
Have additional questions or want to know more about Bridgetown Church of Christ? Click here to send us an email, give us a call (513-574-1111), or check out the rest of our website.