Welcome to the DeGroups page.
Degroups are groups of 3-4 people who meet on a weekly basis to discuss important topics. The goal of these groups is that each member will grow in their relationship with Jesus.
Here is how a group works.
1. Before your group meets, take 5-10 minutes and listen to the podcast for the week (Just click on the week you are on and it will pop up).
2. Meet up, log on or call in to connect with your group.
3. Your group should spend some time talking about the Action Step of the Week (ASOW) from the previous week.
4. Then you can go into the Discussion Questions.
5. Determine or discuss your new ASOW.
6. Take Prayer Requests and pray.