Easter can be associated with bunnies, egg hunts, and ham at grandma's house. We'd like to invite you to come celebrate Easter at Bridgetown Church as we see together the event that makes celebration appropriate.
On Sunday, April 21st at 9:00am & 10:30am we are planning two identical Easter services. During the 9:00am service we will have separate programs for kids birth-3yrs. And during the 10:30am service we will have separate programs for kids birth-8th grade. The programs offered in Bridgetown Kids for kids birth-5th grade are safe, fun, and age-appropriate. And bcsm offers 6th, 7th, and 8th graders an environment & experience designed just for them.
We know attending a church for the first time can be nerve-racking, so we’ve worked hard to create an environment that will set your nerves at ease from the moment you walk through the doors.
What To Expect On Easter
- People like you. Perfect people need not attend.
- A warm welcome.
- Good coffee.
- Assistance getting kids & students securely checked into Bridgetown Kids (birth-5th grade) or bcsm (6th-8th grade).
- Musical worship that is modern, upbeat, and engaging.
- A message from the Bible that connects what happened to Jesus 2000 years ago to the life you are living today.
- A service that starts & ends on time : )